- Doubles as a "side access" fixturing system in addition to its traditional "built-up" ban arrangement.
- Maintains AHU capacity to optimal operating condition with near original equipment capacities.
- Lowers energy costs for most systems.
- Reduces costly maintenance and cleaning programs.
- With short payback periods, the V-Mod has one of the lowest ownership costs in the industry.
- Improves indoor air quality by destroying surface microbes including colds, flu, and other viruses.
- UV has proven effective on Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB), Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaire's disease), and other infectious bacteria.
- Produces no ozone, gases, or other noxious fumes - will not harm building occupants, equipment or furnishings.
THE POWER OF THE V MEANS SAVING VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY
The V-MOD is the most cost effective UVC
HVAC / UVGI maintenance tool. A typical installation of the V-MODUVC lamps
can pay for itself in less than one year through energy and maintenance savings.
When installed, the lamps destroy contaminants in the HVAC system including molds and bacteria
and maintains the system to virtually original specifications making it an extremely versatile UVC
The system delivers better energy savings through improved system efficiency. This results from increased heat transfer in terms of net cooling and heating capacities and improves air flow. In addition, UVC
continuous cleaning significantly reduces the need for costly mechanical or chemical cleaning programs and each UVC lamp
costs only pennies per day to operate.
Among UV-C / UVGI products, the ALTRU-V series provides the lowest life cycle cost, while offering UVC lamps
with the highest output retention in the industry. With advanced engineering technology and design and manufactured using only the best UVC lamps
on the market the V-MOD is simply the most efficient UVC
/ UVGI product there is.
"Clean Water Clean Air" - "Yes, we do care."
Home Enviro Health Specialists
Commercial Applications Division
Phone: (908) 670-1648